Friday, July 24, 2009

Finally!

Kusai ashi.

In Japanese, this translates to "smelly feet".

And it's been a while since I've been active, but finally, here it is!

I've been thinking about creating a blog site for a while now, and since KingsSideCastle, one of my personal favorites, have finally created a great site dedicated to anime feet (http://animefeet.blogspot.com), I've decided to focus on one of my favorites when it comes to feet.

Feet are smelly, that's how they're associated with. But that's why feet are also unique. I've created some interactives to share with everyone, like the Naruto Feet Stories and the Smelliest Feet Battle. And now, it's time for me to make a blog dedicated to anime and feet, but in a different direction that's mainly focused on the smell factor.

I'll be making a new interactive soon. Clue: It'll be about ninjas, and these ninjas deserve some credit for a while now. Until then, this is where I'll be putting up stuff when it comes to the olfactory aspect of one of the most underappreciated parts of the body, and anime.

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this looks like its going to be an awesome site Melroser. ^_^

    I'm also looking forward to reading your new interactive too. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot for the support! I'll make it a point to make this blog worth the read for the visitors here XD

    ReplyDelete